Don’t wait. The waiting place is the toughest place to be. It has the power to suck the air from your dreams if you will let it.
Sure, there are many reasons to wait.
- The time is not quite right.
- There is not enough money or time.
- Not knowing enough
- Trying to lose weight
- The circumstances are not right.
- You have to think of others first.
- And the list goes on and on.
The time will never be right and yes Action is the Key Word.
- Yes, things could go wrong but it is more likely to go right when you trust your instincts.
- Your instincts are the place where God dwells.
- You have all that you need within you. Don’t wait for others to recognize in you, what you fail to see in yourself. With the help of a coach assess your limiting beliefs and actions that are keeping you where you are.
By getting out of the waiting place, you start to live your bliss.
It is better said by Dr. Seuss in his book: Oh, the places you’ll go!
Extract from Dr Seuss book
Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.