What is Coaching?
Coaching guides you along your development journey from where you are to where you want to be.
How does it help?
- Helps you achieve your defined outcomes
- Improves your level of performance
- Enhances the quality of your life
A Coach will help you live your best life and serve your highest calling
- Live your best life and serve your highest calling
- Achieving high performance results
- Achieve personal and professional growth
- Develop leadership capabilities
- Lead your people to achieve great results
- Enhancing productivity, improve job satisfaction and job longevity
- Emotional wellbeing and Self-Awareness
- Choose the best approach from a selection to solve challenges you face.
- Enhance the quality of your life.
The above are just a few benefits, there are many more.
The Role of the Client
- Sets the agenda, identify goals to focus on and commits to the coaching process.
- Make use of information, insights and tools to transform an area in his/her life
- Does the required work (tasks/assignments) to achieve successful results.
The Role of the Coach
- Assists the client to develop capabilities, achieve goals and successful results.
- Facilitates transformation for the client through verbal and non-verbal communication (questions, reflections, explanations, metaphors, tasks, guiding focus, exercises etc.)
- Hold the client accountable for accomplishing the necessary steps to achieve identified goals
- Listens actively to clients
- Coaches are trained to ask powerful questions and deliver emotionally engaging sessions that help clients discover deep insights and major breakthroughs
"Coaching will help you achieve the victories you crave for your life."
Life Coaching focuses on of helping people identify and achieve personal goals through developing skills and attitudes that lead to personal mastery and success.
Your Life Coach will help you move forward to reach your personal and professional goals.
Your Life Coach will listen, encourage and coach you through whatever challenge you may be facing to reach the outcomes you want.
Our Life Coaches are trained on various techniques e.g. Coaching for growth, NLP, timeline therapy etc to help you overcome and succeed whatever challenge you may be facing.
A Life Coach does not act as a therapist, counselor or health care provider, and psychological intervention lies outside the scope of life coaching.
Career Coaching focuses on helping people explore career options, making career decisions and taking action to achieve his / her ultimate career. It helps clients achieve their professional and performance goals.
Your Career Coach will help you explore your talents, career options and decisions that will align you with your dream career.
You will be guided in identifying the career of your choice; AND with the tough decision of making a career change
Career Counselling is central to the career coaching process, helping our clients to take action to achieve their ultimate careers.
We believe that Career Coaching will help our clients find their highest calling in life, and to experience the joy and meaning they crave.
Your Career Coach, will guide you with various strategies and tools such as NLP, assessments, CV writing, interviewing and presentation skills, job shadowing and mentoring to help you achieve your career outcomes.
Team Coaching is the process of coaching a team to improve how they relate with one another;
Your Team Coach will facilitate a team session to guide the leader and the team achieve the following objectives:
- Improve the health and well-being of the team
- Improve team relationships and communication within the team.
- Define team goals, accountabilities, and measures of success; to ultimate improve the resilience, productivity and performance of the team.
Team Coaching is the process of helping teams understand each other better, supporting, collaborating and performing as a cohesive unit.
High Performing teams leverage of each other’s strengths, manage conflict and solve problems together.
Your Team Coach, will guide the leader and team to unpack challenges that are prohibiting the team from high performance; And will guide the team on options that they can explore to improve the functioning of the team.
The Team Coach, also coaches the leader on coaching techniques for sustainable team performance.
Leadership coaching** focuses on helping leaders achieve results through the people they lead.
Your Leadership Coach will guide the leader to achieve his/her personal and professional goals. In the process the Coach will assist the Leader with their leadership competencies and capabilities.
Your Leadership Coach, will help you address challenges in your personal and professional life that impacts on your performance as a leader.
Examples of Leadership Challenges
- Career Transitioning
- Performance Management
- Team and Organisational Effectiveness
- Delivering high results through others
- Engaging with employees
- Empowering employees
- Managing personal changes
- Leading change in business
- Developing executive presence
- Enhancing strategic thinking
- Dealing effectively with conflict
** Leadership Coaching is also called business coaching or executive coaching.
List of possible challenges you may need assistance with?
Managing Anger / frustrations
Managing Change (acceptance & resilience)
Conflicts and Conflicts Resolution
Health & Well-being
Living your purpose
Career selection and acquisition
Change of Careers
Work / life balance
Leading and Managing people